Our philosophy is to provide a high quality nurturing and learning environment for all children enrolled at the Center. WCC offers daily preschool, toddler and infant programs that combine structure with a play and nature based curriculum.
- Our goal is to help children develop a positive self-image through the intellectual, physical, emotional, and social skills in accordance with their stage of development.
- Guide children to develop a positive self-image, nurture their individuality, foster their independence, and inspire a love for lifelong learning.
- Model a sense of respect, compassion and understanding for others, our environment, and the world in which we live.
- We believe children have individual needs that can be met creatively. A teacher’s role is to be a nurturing and respectful companion who supports a child as they develop at their own individual pace.
- WCC is also an early childhood resource and place of community for our children and families.